Deed of Sale, Registration Process

Image
Seller sells and Buyer buys according to the terms and conditions they agreed upon‼️ This is the whole process NOTES: Buyer and Seller should provide government IDs A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY is needed if one or the parties to the transaction are not available to sign the documents personally. *********************************************       THE PROCESS and... Private/Government agencies to work to: 1. Notary Public-  Preparation and notarization of the Deed of Sale, after both parties have signed. 2. Registry of Deeds-  Get certified copy of the title of the property subject of sale. 3. Assessors Office-   Get certified copy of tax declaration for the lot and the improvement, if any. Get certificate of no improvement if there's no building or any improvement on the lot. 4. Treasurer's Office- in the municipality or city where the land is located-  Get tax clearance for the land and improvement, if any. 5. Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)-  All the documents you gathered fr

A Time in my Life, a look back..

 Magandang araw!


It's been quite some time since my last post. Today, I will be sharing a bit of my life that happened in the past.



Few days ago, I was able to view a post about someone who was stripped of her position in the company she worked for,  after returning from sick leave. I can relate and felt her pain.


A scenario in the past

This reminded me of a scenario in the past, many years ago. I was working in a local company for 17 years when I got pregnant, supposed to be my second child. However, I had a miscarriage,  my body gave in to emotional and physical stress. I blamed myself for what had happened. To add up, it was only my 2 year old daughter and I, as my husband had returned overseas. He was struggling with his work by that time, as well. 


I took a maternity leave due to the miscarriage. But, thinking I had lots of pending works in the office, I decided to return to work after two weeks of rest. A very bad decision as it created health issues, that made me decide to continue with my maternity leave.


Hard to reach out

That was mid 90's, no cell phone yet and I can't go out to look for a pay phone to advise the office of my decision to go ahead with my maternity leave. Fortunately, after two or three days, an office mate dropped by.  She assured me not to worry about calling the office as she will be the one to inform the boss that I need to go ahead with my maternity leave. I felt relieved.


Everything gone

I think that was two months after, I returned to work from my maternity leave. But sadly, everything was not the same anymore. My role, my works were taken away from me, without any explanation why. Then, few hours within the day, I was given a letter telling me to report for work under the supervision of a colleague.


That was very sad. It broke my heart many times. I felt like a bad bug (surot), being crushed by foot to death. I felt so alone, my world crumbled. That was to continue for two years, because I decided to stay, to continue working despite everything. Everyday within the two years was an ordeal, a torture. I had to force myself to report to work amidst the cold treatment of my superiors.


Asking for sign

I was asking a sign from God when is the right  time to let go. Until one day, after a little more than two years, my boss called me to her office. She said I was already too far behind my two colleagues whom I was in the same level before my demotion. That was the first time in two years that she talked to me in a light mood. She was smiling and I was so overwhelmed with my emotion. I almost cried infront of her. Thanks God, I was able to control myself and hold my tears.


She said, she will include me again in company meetings to be able to catch up. To prepare for the new role, I need to have some trainings that would take place after three days from the time we talked.


The sign

That was uplifting but at the same time, that was the sign I asked from God:  when is the right time to go. I felt in my heart that was the sign. My boss' attitude towards me was already fine. So after three days, I submitted my resignation. The reason I gave was to be a full time mother to my 4 year old daughter. 

Wth a P206.00 check in my name, as there was a housing loan which was deducted from my final pay, I left my job of 17 years. Of course I was sad and scared as the future was uncertain.


A watchful God

 However, we have a watchful God. He knows what is in our hearts. That episode in my life opened opportunities. I was able to watch and care personally my only child. Got into real estate selling, and got two PRC licenses in my name,  while being a full time mother and housekeeper. Eventually, I got hired by an international company whose values I really admired.

Yes, IBM, the Big Blue๐Ÿ’™.  I stayed there for eleven years, until my retirement. It was a great opportunity, after all what I had gone through.

Thank you! God Bless Everyone๐Ÿ™

Pamanafromancestors❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partition of Lot with Residential Apartments

DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE

Part 1- Extra Judicial Settlement of Estate