Deed of Sale, Registration Process

Image
Seller sells and Buyer buys according to the terms and conditions they agreed upon‼️ This is the whole process NOTES: Buyer and Seller should provide government IDs A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY is needed if one or the parties to the transaction are not available to sign the documents personally. *********************************************       THE PROCESS and... Private/Government agencies to work to: 1. Notary Public-  Preparation and notarization of the Deed of Sale, after both parties have signed. 2. Registry of Deeds-  Get certified copy of the title of the property subject of sale. 3. Assessors Office-   Get certified copy of tax declaration for the lot and the improvement, if any. Get certificate of no improvement if there's no building or any improvement on the lot. 4. Treasurer's Office- in the municipality or city where the land is located-  Get tax clearance for the land and improvement, if any. 5. Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)-  All the documents you gathered fr

My Purpose

 

My past experiences have brought me here๐Ÿ˜

You may wonder why I've got several experiences to share with regard to real estate processes ๐Ÿค”.  For better understanding, let me share with you a little of my life.


I am Anchi Balita, you can check my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/anchi.balita

In the past, I worked for 17 years in a development and construction company. It was into selling of  real estate properties, houses and subdivision lots. There, I was exposed to a lot of real estate works, particularly documentation and document preparation.

After  17 years,  I resigned to concentrate on being a mother to my daughter who was starting school at that time. She was 4 years old. To be able to contribute to the family income, I did some part time real estate selling. That, after I got my license as a real estate broker. 

Really thankful to those years of useful experiences. I am now able to share them to people.

Of course, I am always grateful to my sister, a law graduate and her lawyer husband for all the advises.

Finally, it's a great feeling to be able to document useful information and activities while our mind and body is still active and sound. Sharing these to all from the heart ๐Ÿ’—.

Stay safe everyone, God bless you all! ๐Ÿ™


DISCLAIMER:

All information stated on the Site is based on the actual experiences and researches of the author at the time of posting. This is not intended as a substitute for  professional advise. Information has been verified correct to the best of her knowledge, however, she cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. Rules and policies of government agencies mentioned on the blog may change without further notice.

The content and images posted on the Site is the intellectual property of the author.  You may not reuse, republish or reprint content and images without her written consent.


Comments

  1. Super inspiring๐Ÿ’› can't wait for new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inspiring๐Ÿ’› can't wait for new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my favorite blogger! Thanks for inspiring me ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! All your comments are uplifting ๐Ÿ˜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Partition of Lot with Residential Apartments

DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE

Part 1- Extra Judicial Settlement of Estate